Monday 11 June 2012

ZEEEE GERMANS!!!!

Fuck do the Germans know how to build a road, a cycle path for that matter?? Well it's got nothing on Holland! I've started to ignore the cycle ways and just stick to the road unless it's an autobahn. Yesterday (Wednesday) I done 96 miles from the German border near Nordhorn to osnabrück and about 15 of those were spent fannying about in the rain trying to get directions. I got to Osnabrück a broken man and my arse was killing me. Today (Thursday) I left Osnabrück at about half 8 and am now in some random field next to a river about 2 miles from Hanover city centre. Today was a great day on the bike another 102 or 103 miles. I thought Hanover would be about 85 but I went the long road which followed river paths and that turned out pretty good. Anythings better than the fucking stupid cycle ways in and out of any decent sized towns!

I had a lovely 2 course meal tonight. For my main I had pasta with a huge dollop of pesto it tasted absolutely fabulous, compliments to the chef. For desert I had half a bag of haribo, also fabulous. I found an Aldi yesterday so stocked up on pasta and nutella, well some cheap shite Aldi version of nutella and I swear a piece and nutella every 20 miles is like rocket fuel. I've not spoke to anyone from home today I couldn't find anywhere with wifi and I do feel a bit lonely. I'm trying to tell myself to man the fuck up but that's hard when youve cycled near 500 miles in the opposite direction from all my mental friends and family and let's not forget my wonderful girlfriend. Celine.... My tent smells funky and there's crumbs everywhere...what do I do?? Haha!!

love and miss all of you will get this uploaded the next chance I can. Speak to you all soon.

Love me

No comments:

Post a Comment